ACS can ensure your systems are protected at all times. Initially we will map out your entire network, giving us a complete overview of your systems and security procedures already in place. This enables us to spot any potential issues that may be hiding.
The software gives staff, students, parents and key stakeholders easy access to documents, calendars and news feeds on a range of handheld and desktop devices which makes it easy to manage at the click of a button or swipe of a screen.
Ransomware Security Top Tips
What is a Ransomware cyber-attack and how can schools and academies protect themselves from the latest outbreak?
The latest attack is called Wanna Decryptor, Wanna Cryptor, WanaCrypt0r, WannaCry or WCry and is believed to be version 2.0 of the ransomware. It’s spreading quickly and is infecting a large number of Windows systems.
“Ransomware is one of the most widespread and damaging threats that internet users face. Its important businesses have an effective means of IT protection in place to ensure they’re secure. This includes having the latest security solutions, good IT security practices and regular training for employees” span>
Benefits of Cyber Security:
- We can monitor your devices 24hours a day
- Frequent service reviews, reporting and analysis
- Dedicated account management team
- One port of call for advice, problem resolution and vendor hardware faults
- Helpdesk on hand via phone or email
- A service that’s tailored to your school or academies requirements